I have been posting blogs on UAV Propulsion Tech for about a year and a half so I wanted to check my Google Analytics for blog post activity from JAN-OCT 2016. I summarized the results in the Slideshare below:
Key UAV News for the Week:
- Drones, Shields in shark duel at Perth beaches.
- Japan Wants Combat Drones That Can Fly in Formation With Its Fighters
- US Army wants runway independent Shadow
- 45 nations sign declaration on armed drones exports
Industry Events for October:
- Interaerial Solutions – OCT 11-13, Hamburg, Germany, http://www.interaerial-solutions.com/.
- UAV Show – OCT 12-13, Bordeaux, France, https://uavshow.com/
- Drone Berlin – OCT 14-15, Berlin, Germany, http://www.drone-berlin.de/
- Commercial UAV Show – OCT 19-20, London, UK, http://www.terrapinn.com
- Commercial UAV Expo – OCT 31-NOV 2, Las Vegas, NV-USA, http://www.expouav.com/
Quote for the week:
“Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.” – Albert Einstein
UAV Propulsion Tech is unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) hardware solution provider of propulsion, servo, autopilot, rescue/recovery parachutes, electric turbofans, pneumatic launchers, capacitive liquid level sensors, engine sensors and gyro-stabilized EO/IR gimbal solutions. Click on the HOME link above or go to www.uavpropulsiontech.com for more info.